Disabilities Policy

Students with disabilities who believe that they may need accommodations in the classroom are encouraged to contact a disability counselor as soon as possible. Students with learning disabilities should contact Andrea Henry, at extension 1805. Students with physical disabilities should contact Mary Berg, at extension 1425

Students at the Canton Campus should contact extension 2468.